Welcome to ANPPCAN
The African Network for the Prevention and Protection against Child Abuse and Neglect (ANPPCAN) is a pan African network that promotes child rights and child protection in Africa.
Its mission is to enhance, in partnership with others, the prevention and protection of children from all forms of maltreatment, thus, ensuring that the rights of children are realized.
For more information, please read Our Story and Our Vision. You can also find out more about ANPPCAN's Areas of Work and its Current Programs at the Head Office. There is also a Resources section where you can download newsletters and information. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to Contact Us so we may assist you.
Thank you for visiting the ANPPCAN website.
- Technical Advisor - Deafness
- Child Development and Family Studies programme
- Talking about Deafness on the airwaves and on the streets
- Deaf children have rights too
- The Family Studies Program Launched
- ANPPCAN Annual Report, 2011
- Bringing back the smile to our children
- Proposal to establish an East African Child Rights Commission
- ANPPCAN - the most supportive NGO in Busia District
- Help a girl to stay in school
- ANPPCAN Child Protection Response Centre
- The Family Studies Program
- Dr Onyango receives the African Heroes Award, 2010
- Head Office